Exhibition location: Nuremberg, Germany
The head office of Tongkai Group will lead the team to participate in this year’s Nuremberg Paint Exhibition for 3 days at the end of March.
The European Paint Exhibition (ECS 2023) will be held in Nuremberg, Germany, on March 28-30, 2023. The exhibition is held every two years and is co-sponsored by the Nuremberg International Exposition Group and the paint industry media Vincentz. It has been successfully held for 15 times since it was first held in 1991, and has now developed into the largest professional exhibition in the overseas paint industry.
According to the official data of the exhibition organizer, 91% of the visitors to this European Paint Exhibition are the decision makers of the company’s procurement. It means that for exhibitors, participating in the European Paint Exhibition is the best channel to deal with the decision-makers of companies in various countries. The exhibition audience covers many fields such as coatings, inks, adhesives, construction chemicals and downstream application industries, and 98% of the exhibitors are satisfied with the exhibition.
EUROPEAN COATINGS SHOW
- Booth No. :4-629March 28-30.2023Nuremberg Convention and Exhibition Center, Germany.Exhibition hall:41
FSP High flux sand mill
• High flux—technology imported from Germany:static centrifugal discharging devices, large discharge area with high output.
• Intelligent double-end mechanical seal: German mechanical seal technology, imported perfluorinated seal ring, can withstand a variety of solvents.
• Grinding area is made of special high wear-resistant alloy steel material ensuring long service life.
• Cooling efficiency: Adopting segmented double spiral channel is more conducive to heat and cold replacement. Cooling efficiency is twice that of ordinary types.
• Grinding efficiency: It is more than 30% higher than ordinary models. The combined disperser group of grinding turbine and dispersion grinding disc can be used to quickly improve the dispersion efficiency. The grinding medium can choose ultra-fine grinding media, which is more efficient.
FDS High efficiency super fineness sand mill
Digital printing ink, solvent ink, water-based ink, automobile paint, industrial coating, pigments, color paste, and nanometer materials.
• New design of pin-type grinding components,high grinding efficiency high output, and low energy consumption.
• With smaller length/diameter ratio and higher energy density.
• Using high flux static centrifugal separation sieve, large discharging area, grinding medium no contact with the sieve, no
abrasion, with longer service life.
• Grinding Barrel and grinding rotor adopt forced cooling system, with lower discharging temperature and no influence on sensitive
• Using top high quality wear-resisting alloy steel, reduce pollution to products. Different materials are optional as per different
products, such as stainless steel, high polymer materials, ceramics, etc.
FDL Double shaft mixer
High efficiency mixing equipment applicable for high viscosity, to make material dispersing, dissolving and mixing uniform. Especially for coating, ink, pigment, etc…industries.
FTM Basket mill
The milling basket, containing the grinding bead is lowered into the mill base; the fast circulation of the mill base within the milling basket is generated by the dispersing disc and integrated pump wheel,and a very narrow particle size distribution can be achieved very quickly.
• Suita for producing small batch product and middle test. Dispersing and grinding are finished in one machine and one container, no
need extra pumps, piping, valves etc .
• Easy cleaning, no residues, convenient product replacement.
• Little grinding media required.Excellent grinding efficience and effect.
• Double-walled container for cooling and heating.
• Modular design of parts make it much more convenient to disassemble, maintain and overhaul, almost no need of professional maintainer.
Farfly was founded in 2003. The company is a professional manufacturer of chemical machinery and equipment. The main products of the company are mixing equipment, dispersing equipment, high shear emulsification equipment, wet grinding equipment, powder mixing equipment and various reaction kettle, etc.And according to customer requirements to complete the core components of our products in the field of production line overall design, integration, installation and debugging.In 2020, the whole product series has passed the CE certification in line with the EU market.Farfly has been a member of China Coatings Industry Association.
Over the past 20 years, the products have been exported to more than 100 countries around the world, and the export volume has been ranking first in the industry for years. Up to now, we have served more than 4000 companies, including many Fortune 500 companies. In 2020, although affected by the epidemic, under the leadership of the general manager Justin and the joint efforts of the staff of Farfly, the sales volume successfully exceeded 100 million. This year, Farfly successfully won the EPC project of the new Lankwitzer Anhui factory, and completed the layout of paint equipment for rail transportation and auto parts. Successfully signed a contract with Xiangjiang Group’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Twin Towers Coatings, which means that Farfly has become the benchmark equipment in the anti-corrosive coatings industry. In the same year, successfully signed the technical upgrading project of Nippon Marine Paint Grinding Workshop; Suzhou Kefaman Printing and Dyeing Pulp Equipment Project, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shanghai Argus. As well as the new lithium battery material Dalian Sinoma to obtain cooperation. At the beginning of the New Year in 2021, it obtained a large order of 50 million yuan from three trees. This great achievement means that the development of Farfly in the field of coatings is growing steadily. We will make persistent efforts, determined to walk in the forefront of the industry.